#1 Lady


I always told myself that I am a strong woman and nobody can hurt me. I care less about people I don't really know and I care much about people that I love. I always believe in myself. whenever I fall, I will get up again with the help of myself. If I wanted something in my life, I will go to get it even it's late... I will get it. Just one thing that I never chased. LOVE. I, never chased men if I did not get him. If I like and love that man, but he doesn't like me and return  my feeling towards him.. I'll be okay. I may be sad but I will move on after that. If he is not meant for me, then why should I go for him? Let Him, Allah SWT decide who is the best for me. I know, there will be a good man who is worthy for me to wait. Who is good to my family, mama abah and me. I don't need a perfect man who is being chased by all woman.. what I need is only a man that can tolerate with my nonsense, that can company me reading books in our small library and that kind of man who is willing to accept all my flaw. The most important is, he must guide my straight to Jannah because that is my aim to find a husband. I wanted to be a good Muslimah guide by my spouse one fine day. In sha Allah.

Hi, my name is Aalia Shahira, Am I yours?

No comments: