A Quick Getaway to Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi


I have been wanted to go to Bukit Tinggi since forever. I read a lot of good reviews about this place and even was mentioned a lot in some of the local novels. They said it is a romantic place for the honeymoon with a great view and amazing landscape. So, with all the superb reviews I heard, I am very excited to go there when I was 15 years old (maybe?). But, until I reaching 20 years old, I still could not able to go there because of there is too many places that I want to go end up, Bukit Tinggi is not on the first choice.

Yesterday, when my kakak slept here with me in my college room, she just said 'let's go to Bukit Tinggi today" but I replied, ''cannot la nis, I have a load of assingment needs to be done." T.T Then I realised that even I just stay in my room, my work still not working and why not going out to have a little bit of chill. Later I said "yes anis. Let's go there'". Actually, we had been planned to go to Bukit Tinggi but we misplaced it thought it was located in Fraser Hill - blame us for not familiar with our country geographical thingy. Hahaha.. in then end, we end up in Fraser Hill the last two month before. This past few week until 16 December is a very torture week for me as a final year student. There is a lot of things like the task, presentation and fyp need to be done and I almost dying because of that. I tweet my sister last Friday that 'I am stress and need a getaway soon. Bukit Tinggi perhaps?'. She replied my tweet via WhatsApp,

"you sure want to go there?"
"No, I'm not sure. Let's go to IKEA then. I've been craving for meatballs since the middle week of the semester"

Then, she did not respond to it. What the....!!!! but my sister she was like that. Still, she coming all the way from Puchong to Bangi and ask me to go out. So, yeah I got my meatballs and a lot of food. Nyum (^_^)V . After that, we went to MAHA in MAEPS, Serdang. MAHA basically an expo of agriculture and so on. If you are young at heart or doesn't have much interest in fruits, flowers and agriculture, I don't suggest you to go there. Besides you need to pay for RM5 for the parking ticket, you also need to walk very far from the expo take place. There was nothing that attracts my eyes..it was bored for me with a lot of crowds. We just bought 'rojak buah' then went back to college.

On Saturday's morning at 10am, my sister just came with an idea to go up Bukit Tinggi. We went there from UKM at 12pm after telling our parents about our planned and reached Bukit Tinggi at 3.15pm. Not very far from KL-Pahang when you had been used to drive in a very long hour, like me. Beheee xD To tell truth, I went there without any penny on my purse. Maybe I had but only the coins all I have at that moment. My sister only had RM50. After fill the oil tank RM30, she had RM20 only but we all managed to reach Bukit Tinggi with the cost. The fee to enter it (Yeah, we basically doesn;t know that there have fee for the entrance- only thought you need to pay if you want to wear Kimono) but the entrance fee is RM15 for adult and RM8 for kids. Both of us are adult so we need to pay RM30. Like I said, we only have RM20 and the coins that's not only reached rm2 how can we paid it????????? The ticket-man was very hunk with a light brown's eyes and fair skin, he allowed us to go up there without paid the ticket. He is such a kind-hearted man with a good looking face. OMG I AM FALL IN LOVE AT THE MOMENTS TOWARDS THAT GUY. I FORGOT TO ASK HIS NAME WHAT A SHAME. tsk...there goes my so called 'takde jodoh'. kahkahkah That guys must be thinking "Lol, dah xde duit gigih mai buat apa duk ja la kat rumah tu". We have money, okay but we thought they have ATM up there but no okay. So guys, bring cash if you want to go Bukit Tinggi. Debit or credit if you want to buy foods, you can use that. We keep laughing at the accident we encountered with the ticket-man and thankful how lucky we are to get in for free. Hihihi

Up the hill, near the French Village, there was dinner for the VIP and VVIP of Malaysia because there was minister attend it. Arrived at the village, the weather is cold and like the reviews I had read, the view is amazing and superb. We go there just to calm our mind and stress. Overall for our trip there, we were lucky not to pay the entrance fee because it is not worth it just to take pictures only without doing nothing there. WHAT WE DID WERE JUST TAKING SELFIE AND PHOTOS AND EAT. The cheese pizza and spaghetti Aglio olio at the French Restaurant I told you was sinfully delicious- minus the price. I can rate my journey there 9/10. 9 because of the nice ticket-man only and the bus provided by the company for the visitors.


No comments: