Life as a Final Year Student


Hello December,

It's always the month that I will look forward to because there has been two birthday in my family which my dad and my brother's birthday.  It's also because it is the last month of the year. I wish it will also be the best month for me to end this year.

As I told before, I am in the last year as a student in National University of Malaysia (UKM), major in English. Well, to be truth, I still in dilemma and denial that I have to do a thesis. It's not hard but when it comes to an idea of what topic you gonna do, you will be lost. Trust me! I have a lot of presentation and assingment that need to be done in this month but too lazy to do that T.T. The most important thing is I have to present the three chapter of my FYP on this coming 16th December which I do not prepare anything yet. Screwed me up big time baby!!!!!!!!

Dear Allah, help and guide me through thick and thin. I want to make them proud and myself too. I want to graduate on time also.

Image result for running out of time

Tick Tock Tick Tock the time is running out..... 
source: Google Image

No comments: