Hello 2017


Assalamualaikum

This entry is technically just to shout out HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 and NOOOOO I WILL TURNING 23 soon on May!!!!!!!!!! I know I know it's already the eleventh day of January yet it's still new year guys. I have been busy with a lot of things lately. Tonight is Merdeka Day for me as final year student. Let me brag here lol.

I just finished my fifth semester in UKM and it's not a good ending to end this semester because the last paper is the most difficult compared to the last two paper. I was disappointed with it but well let move on and hoping for a flying color result. I wish this year I could be successful as ever till I get old. I want to graduate on time and get a decent work with a good salary for a fresh graduate. I want to bring mama abah to perform Haji in Makkah and give them all the pleasure they deserve in this Dunya. In sha Allah.

Also, I hope to get meet a man who will be my 'halal' company who sent by Him. I don't put too much hope for my jodoh as long as he is good for my parents and family, treat me well and can provide a happy life for me. Sooner or later, I'm fine But can you come to me after I achieve everything in my life? hehe

I pray that every person who got a special place in my heart will be rewarded a healthy, joyous, glory and prosperity in their life. Don't ask too many things in your life, instead be thankful for what you have and you will be content with it. For my family that I love the most, let's be a good servant of Him and live our life to the fullest together through thick and thin. May He grant us His Jannatul Firdaus in akhirah :)

Happy happy new year everyone. Change yourself to be better and spread positivity to all people around you. Let's create the colorful journey in this Dunya as much as we can and be pretty with a pure heart.

I f you want to be happy when you are sad, ask me how. I will gladly happy to share it with you :)


XoXo,
Thank you.

2 comments:

Flavnesz said...

Happy new year to you..And.. we shared the same age and birthday month!!XD
Hopefully you would achieve all of your resolutions.. :D

Aalia Shahira said...

Hi, happy new year to you too :) Ohh really? That's cool @flavnesz . In sha Allah, aamiin for the du'a.