False Hope


Well, what do you know about False hope?

If according to urban dictionary, false hope is when you look forward to something that has a strong chance of not happening and you may or may not know it. According to me, false hope is when you feel something that it's yours to get but in the end, it's someone else, that is false hope and NO, I'm not talking a false hope in the relationship between men and women. Other than a relationship, we should know that false hope can come in a variety of form. For instance, false hope in an interview for a job or for industrial training (LI). I come to realise even the company calling you for god know how many times for your application but still it will not ensure you to get a place there. Why did you do this to me ??? I was very disappointed and sad 😔. Maybe, it's my fault too because I already set a high expectation after getting calls from your company. But still, you shouldn't give me a false hope at the first place and y'know what, there is a saying that 'false hope is worse than despair' and you giving me that right now. I am beyond hurt. I keep coming to the office back and forth to check whether I already get an offer letter from your company or not, hours by hours checking my mail to see an email from your HR but no, I didn't get any single notification from your side even though I already sent a mail to ask regarding this issue to your HR. I feel anxious and nervous. To make it worst, I even had a dream about it. Tsk that show how hard I'm thinking about a placement for doing the internship.

Despite that, I will stay positive and by next week if I still do not get any email from your HR then I should give up on your company. Next, aim for one of the broadcasting company in this country. Don't give me any false hope anymore, guys because I might not know whether I can face it for second times or not because every rose has its thorn. May Allah lead us to the right path as He is the best planner after all. InshaAllah, God is enough for us and how excellent a Guardian He is - 3:173 💮

For now, I will remain calm and control my composure at my best state I can. Pray for my internship placement guys. I really need everyone's du'a.

Hire me because if you do not hire me, see, I have 7 dwarfs to help me. Lol I'm a very dedicated person :))) 


P/s: I'm having my first false hope syndrome at this moment because of you guys!!! 😢. 

No comments: